Supermarket POS Software
When it comes to managing stock levels and offering a quick, hassle-free checkout process to customers, supermarkets and retail businesses several challenges. The vast inventory and high employee turnover of the retail industry demands an easy-to-use yet feature-rich POS software that requires little or no training and is comprehensive enough to allow businesses to cater to the diverse needs of their customers.
Our Supermarket POS software has been designed keeping these unique challenges under consideration, and is therefore, particularly suitable for entrepreneurs who want to maintain a good profit margin while ensuring complete satisfaction of their customers.
Key Features of Our Supermarket POS Software
Complete Stock Control
Our Retail POS Software makes the intricate process of inventory management and stock replenishment simple and easy with its advanced stock control features. From generating purchasing orders to managing tax invoices from suppliers, the software takes care of each aspect so that you can focus your attention on the matters of strategic importance.
- Categorise products per pack sizes
- Generate purchase orders using the system
- Handle tax invoices received with different suppliers
- Transfer stock between different storerooms or branches
- Manage returns of expired or damaged products
- Automatically generated stocktaking procedure
Uninterrupted, Fast Billing
With split billing, multi-currency support, and various other innovative features, our supermarket POS software offers a fast checkout process, which in turn improves the buying experience of your customers and makes them visit your store again.
- Different payment methods
- Flexibility to split payment between cash and card
- Loyalty programmes
- Automatic discounts for loyal customers and big spenders
- Provide quotes and generate invoices later
Leverage on the advanced reporting capabilities of our Retail POS Software to track your business performance, identify trends, and make informed decisions. Our POS software can generate the following types of reports:
- Credit card sales
- GP reporting
- Payment report
- Product movement report
- Sales summary per day, month, or year
- Time and attendance report
- Void report
Advanced Supplier Control
Our Supermarket POS Software allows you to analyse your trading relationship with different suppliers. You can view the number of claims against the supplier and conduct cash flow analysis to keep track of your supplier expenses and maintain lasting, profitable relationships with your suppliers.
- Monitor current and past claims against a supplier
- Generate remittance reports for each supplier
- Conduct detailed age analysis
- Get cash projections against outstanding orders
- Get early warnings in case a settlement discount is applicable
- Mark payment against supplier invoices
Fool proof Security Measures
Today’s dynamic retail environment demands a POS solution that can help prevent theft and fraud. Our Supermarket POS Software ensures this with its robust identification methods and by allowing you to restrict access rights of different users.
- Different identification methods
- Easily modifiable security settings
- Limited access rights
- Multiple payment methods, including cash and credit/debit card
- Split payment
- Multi-user management
Pull new shoppers and make them come back by offering them delightful promotional offers. You can also analyse the purchasing behaviours and buying frequency of a customer to offer them pre-set discounts every time they shop from your store.
- Loyalty programmes
- Automatic discounts for loyal customers and those who purchase in bulk
- Quick checkout process